Christmas Fayre – THURSDAY 17th Decmember 3.30 – 6pm
The Christmas Fair is less than 1 week away and it’s a big chance to raise money for our children at school, whilst having some FESTIVE FUN! Please, please help wherever you can and especially by coming along to the fair on the day!
There will be hot food (so that’s dinner sorted), well as lots of games from the classes, tombola, entertainment from the Orchestra (3.30pm), Choir (3.50pm) Herne’s Got Talent Acts (5.00) and our best raffle ever (which will be drawn at 5.45pm)!
- Mufti Day –Thank you for all the wonderful gifts you brought in today. They will be put to good use at the fair. In fact, we had a huge donation of gifts today so well done & thank you J
- Secrets Room Please remember to send in any remaining requests for the secrets room on Monday. If you didn’t receive a copy of the form please e-mail us and we’ll send one to you.
- Café our café will be selling tea, coffee and hot chocolate and tempting cakes and mince pies. Please could you bake a cake to sell at the fair and bring it in to school on the morning of 17th December? Please list ingredients and please do not include nuts. Thanks. J
- Raffle tickets – Please support us by buying your raffle tickets or selling them to friends and family.If we sell just half of the raffle tickets we will raise over £1500 from the raffle alone! There are some amazing prizes including a Meal for 2 at Lemon Grass (Lunchtime), Manicure at Amy’s Nails, £50 Boden voucher and lots more. Please support your school and buy your tickets to be in with a chance of winning! If you have any unused raffle tickets please return them to the school office so we can use them. Please return all all money and stubs and unused tickets by the morning of Thursday 17th at the latest.
- Volunteers – More help needed please if you can help to man a stall at the fair, ( and we can’t do it without your help) for example serving teas and coffees or selling raffle tickets, please get in touch, by popping into the office or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please enter some content for your news story here.